Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm Thinking About You

I’m thinking about you. I’m thinking about you like the sun thinks about the moon. Like feet think about dancing. Like puppies think about cats. I’m thinking about you like lips think about kisses. Like hugs think about arms. Like hands think about holding. Like teeth about food. I’m thinking about you like mommies think about babies. Like crayons think about coloring. Like poems think about feelings. Like paint thinks about an open canvas. I’m thinking about you like laughs think about happiness. Like sauce thinks about noodles. I’m thinking about you like erasers think about mistakes. I’m thinking about you like rings think about fingers. Like guitars think about strings. Like wind thinks about blowing. I'm thinking about you.

4 comments:

  1. "Like poems think about feelings." I really like this part it is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good how you said "mommies" in relation to babies. Because that's how kids address their mothers. Nice bit of writing there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! And guess what?! I have some of the same lines as you! (I promise I did not copy you!) Great minds just think alike! :D

    ReplyDelete