Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Impulse II

Matt and Carrie sitting in a little restaurant.

M: I told you it’s all in the pie!
C: Oh no no no it’s most definitely the cookies!
M: Come on Carrie what do cookies have that pies don’t?
C: Cookies are baked with fresh goodness and love!
M: Pies are the definition of delicious!
C: Well we are ordering the cookies for dessert and that’s final!
M: No way! Not going to happen. I am not paying fifteen bucks for some cookies that aren’t even chocolate chip.
C: We can get the chocolate chip ones if you want.
M: I want the Blueberry and Strawberry pie combo. Now I would pay fifty bucks for that!
C: I don’t think you would actually pay fifty bucks for a pie.
M: But Carrie, this isn’t just any pie. It’s the homemade by Granny pie. Those are supposed to be the best. You can’t deny me of that privilege. Can you?
C: Oh I most certainly can. We are getting the cookies no more arguing. Plus we can take them home to share with everyone.
M: First you won’t let me get the most delicious flavoring in the whole world and now you want me to share cookies when their hardly is enough for me and you??
C: Sharing is caring, unless it’s AIDs.
M: If I get the cookies then you have to watch the football game with me.
C: Not going to happen. Sorry about your luck.
M: Come on you can’t have everything you want.
C: Fine fine. I guess it’s a win lose then. I get the cookies you get the game.
M: Deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment