Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Impulse

After school in a Ballroom. There is a girl and a guy.

The Girl: I am in love with someone else.
The Boy: I know
G: I just didn’t want to tell you… I was afraid I was going to hurt you
B: Well it’s too late for that.
G: I’m so sorry
B: No you’re not
G: Yes I am. I really am sorry
B: All I wanted was to be the best guy for you. I tried my best and how do you repay me? By going off with some other guy and not even telling me. Instead I have to find out through everybody else.
G: I did tell you.
B: Yeah after I found out.
G: I didn’t want to hurt you or loose you as a friend.
B: It was too late for us to be just friends the day you kissed me.
G: I thought it was going to work out. I thought we were going to have a family and be together.
B: But?
G: But I found love with a different man. He treats me how I should be treated. He cares about me and loves me for who I am.
B: Oh, and I didn’t? I didn’t love and care about you?? All I wanted to do was make you happy and you didn’t even realize it. Unbelievable. Maybe it is for the best. It never would have worked out anyway.
G: We could have worked it out-
B: Just stop! It’s too late… I gotta go. I’ll… see you around.
G: …Yeah see you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment